Benefits of walking for weight loss:
1. “Burn” calories, improves the rate of metabolism.
2. Helps strengthen the body, helps to restore the loose body areas, as a result of the weight loss.
3. Helps to strengthen the bones (something especially important for women).
4. Helps the circulatory system.
5. Reduces blood pressure and pulse when you are relaxed
6. Help overcoming headaches.
7. Helps you be calmer with less stress, “intensity”, “nerves” that often cause greed, need for food.
After a good walk you will feel better, more relaxed, less stressed, and a less “need” for food.